Zombie Madness Reckoning Zombie Madness Reckoning

it was really half assed

It looks like you wiped this up in like 20 minutes. Try to make it so that its more steady, and keep in mind that when a character is walking behind someone, parts of there body arent able to be seen. Also, try to do a frame by frame, it'll run alot smoother.

abbuw responds:

This is frame by frame, I was really lazy about doing it lol. I am gonna make another madness animation that is actually good instead of shit.

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

insultive... but funny

I have to say, me having ADHD and all, its pretty weird, and a little insultive. It is funny though so you get a 7 lol. next time try for a better title.

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

I loved it :)

Edd, i went on newgrounds saw this on the front page, and i just smiled. Made my shitty day better :) And very good job! Its very well done! Tom is such an idiot lol xD

Talesworth Adventure Ep.1 Talesworth Adventure Ep.1

Bug

Big bug on "And get the gem" level. The 4 way thingy doesn't work in it, and it doesn't allow me to get the gem in that level. So can u take a look at it?

Vertical Drop Heroes Vertical Drop Heroes

Very nice

I enjoyed this game very much. THeres a replay value, (i played it 5 times as of now) and the game is simple, but extremely fun. I can say that the only thing you deserve for this, is a 5/5 and a 10/10

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I LOVED IT

AMazing. just like the movie. THanks guys :D

THUG THUG

Very nice

Didn't relise you did art toooo. Very nicely done